Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sketching Around (like a Guru)

You don't have to be a good photographer

to make good pictures...

You don't need a good camera either (lol)

I took this picture about twp years ago on a beautiful day in Nashville.

 

It's a pretty good picture but it was a pretty cheap phone and it could use a little help. I've played with it a few times with a few photo editors but this time I decided to just have some fun with it. So I fired up a copy of Sketch Guru and tried a few variations.

Here's a sketch version that took about a minute to do. There's a video at the end if you want to see it in action.

I really like the Gauche effect for some shots.

My  favorite one for this picture today though has got to be the Colored Pencil


Who knows how I might feel tomorrow. That's what's so great about these apps. They're just so easy and so much fun that you can just play around and still get some great results. 

Here's how I did it. I hope you can have fun with it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment