Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Remember That One Time Where Your Vote Really Did Count ?

I'm anxious about a Trump presidency but resigned to it. We'll probably be able to survive it and I hope his lasting legacy via the SCOTUS appointments will put us back only fifty years and not a hundred and fifty.
What scares me much more are his "supporters". Them and the other "NeverHillary" people of all types. A quadruple whammy from them and all three branches of government may well be just too much for us to bear. So - yeah, you want to vote Green or whatever ? I know I can't persuade you otherwise. Even Bernie can't get through to you. But just remember to tell your children and their children how it was you. You and just a few others who made all the difference back in the old times. Back before it all fell apart

No comments:

Post a Comment