Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Moving right along


 So I left Fla and had only five more states to go through. First though, I had to negotiate Atlanta. If you've never done that there is a spot about half way where the signs and the map and even the signs they've painted on the street tell you to stay to the left. Then at the last possible moment your exit is on the right. 

When there are a half dozen lanes of aggressive drivers between you and your exit it can be quite a challenge. My truck knows the way by now though...

 

When I got to Alabama I completely missed the welcome sign. The rest stop was full of trucks that were backed up onto the highway. I'll just say that the interstate was in pretty good shape though the side roads were not. The folks I ran into were nice And the further north I went the lower the gas prices were.

 More to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment